Today Keegan had his first adventure at the zoo. Our friend Emily invited us to go with her boys, Austin and Alex. I wasn't originally planning to blog about it...just trying to take lots of pictures since Daddy couldn't be there to share in this "first". But since you mentioned it....here's our trip, Emily. :)

It's kinda hard to see but there are some monkeys on the big rock. I think they're called Macaques or something weird like that... :)

During lunch we got to see this peacock completely spread out it's feathers. Sorry the picture doesn't do justice how pretty it was.

Giraffes! But Keegan likes his finger a little better than the animals...

In the end, Keegan had a great first experience at the zoo. We look forward to many more visits and hopefully the animals will become more interesting than the links he is playing with in the stroller... :)
5 comments:
Erika, he is so stinkin cute! I am so excited to see him in May!!
Wow I can't believe how big he is getting and so cute! I can't wait to see him in person.
Also it looks like you guys have a pretty nice zoo there- and good taste in the baby carrier- we have the same one! :)
Every time I see Keegar's pictures, he looks so much more grown up. I don't think I've noticed that in any of the other grandchildren. He's just more grown up than baby. The peacock is absolutely gorgeous too. We would love to go there. Let's take my LIL Pill too!!! I'll keep her on her leash.
I remember visiting the zoo when we saw you guys last summer! We had so much fun there with the two pregnant girls (Erika 7+ months and Annie about 6 weeks). Anyway, Keegan looks great and we are excited to meet him sometime soon, and you guys meet Sadie!
Yay for the zoo!! You look GREAT btw.
Post a Comment