Somehow I've managed to not blog about this outstanding shoe shelf that Andrew made for me last week. I guess the tiny little shelf I had was just not cutting it (and the piles of shoes next to it are what must've motivated him). He used his new table saw that his mom got him for Christmas. It's actually two shelves in one and he told me that as his very first project it does have quite a few flaws that he will not point out to me. But I think it's fabulous.
Although I have many shoes I should probably throw away, I still have them and need some place to store them. :) Also, since I am recently recovering from a mean ingrown toenail I haven't been able to wear so many of them! It's nice to have a little more organization in our closet and also room for more wonderful shoes to come. :)
Thanks, Andrew. And thanks to Leslie for the saw that made it all possible! :)
4 comments:
um... could he make me one and send it my way :) That looks awesome!!
I am SOOooooo jealous!...Maybe I should show Dave this...but then again, we dont have a house yet...so maybe I will show him this is about 5 years ;)
Are you sure Andrew didn't just pick this up on his way home from work?
Well, I have to say I'm impressed. It does look very good, even if I can see all the flaws!
Post a Comment