This new trick (sitting by himself) has only been in the last couple of days and doesn't last more than a minute. Don't worry, as soon as he tips over he quickly rolls to his tummy for some more fun.He's so excited about sitting he's clapping! Okay, really he just likes to play with his hands and I think it helps him to balance. :) (By the way, thanks for this outfit, Ashley & Dave. We love it and are so happy Keegan is big enough to wear it now!)
5 comments:
How fun! It's so fun to see all the new stages--especially as a first time parent. And, now he and Eva are wearing the same size clothes!
I love him...
All I want to know is what kind of happy pills do you feed that boy??? You could bottle them and have a big business. He looks more and more like his dad every day too. That means you, Andrew!
He is stinkin CUTE!!!
He is Andrew's clone in looks and it appears personality! Always smiling!
Post a Comment