Monday, March 23, 2009

Six Months!!

Well having been on the job for 6 months now (maybe my second longest job so far j/k) I have to say it is the best career choice I could've ever made. Although the hours are long and the pay is not monetary...I love being Keegan's mommy. It is so fun to watch him change on a daily basis but I have to say...I'm not looking forward to him being a teenager (it's way too early to be worried about that, isn't it?? :) ).

Hard to believe that in only six months, what started as this little guy:
2 Days Old

Became this big guy:
6 Months Old

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, he has grown so much. And he has just gotten cuter and cuter. It is always so crazy for me to see how much babies grow up and change the first year of their life.

Betty Kay said...

Allright, that's just it!!! What are you feeding that boy??!!! He looks like a grown up young man already and I'm missing it all. You guys get yourselves closer to where you belong!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Holy Cow Erika! He is so cute. I am so excited to see him in May! (You guys are coming aren't ya?)

Kirsta and Morian said...

Dude, your six month old looks a lot older than my six month old and mine's older! How does that work?! Keegan is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That picture is soooooooooooooooo cute! We will have to play in may sometime.

Michael B said...

What a little man!