Monday, March 16, 2009

Now I know why my dad can sleep standing up...

And Keegan isn't even teething yet, or on his first sleepover, or out with his dad on a scout trip, or out late on his first date. Nope...he's not yet 6 months and I think I'm almost there, Dad. So now I know why you slept for 12 hours a day when you visited. Give me 30 more years and I too may become narcoleptic. Heck--I'm almost there! So Dad, sleep on! :)

(P.S. I haven't figured out how my mom can function on 3 hours of sleep. Stop waking up with your rooster, Mom!!! :) )

1 comment:

Betty Kay said...

Hey, I cannot function on 3 hours of sleep a night and I do not wake up with Morey! I never even hear him unless I'm awake. And dad's narcolepsy is just a man thing...