Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you think your baby's unusually fussy...

...check for teeth! :)

So Keegan has been a little extra needy lately, has been taking even less of a nap(s) than he already does and just in general a little fussy. You think I might have noticed something was going on but it took the doctor to tell me that he had cut his first tooth! Whoops...missed that one! Anyway, he has cut his first tooth on the bottom and the doctor said the two top ones are getting close to making their appearance.

At his doctor's appointment today Keegan weighed in at 15lbs 11oz (in the 10th percentile) and was 26in long (25-50th percentile). Apparently I need to give Keegan a little more baby food because he is a little low in the weight department. Guess it was a good thing I started when I did! :)

4 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

hey, Devin had his 6 month check-up today too! he has yet to cut any teeth yet, but i think it might happen soon.

Ashley and Dave said...

Now...imagine carrying Keegan around now, only that he is five pounds heavier...oh wait, that was Kins at 6 months....20 1/2 POUNDS!! No wonder I am a STRONG woman!! Don't worry, you will be sure to look for teeth now, he will get a lot in the next little while! The lovliest is the MOLARS!

Kirsta and Morian said...

my secret to getting Devin to gain weight? I'm not sure b/c I've been feeling like he hasn't been eating as much lately...guess I was wrong about that! I just try and feed him about every 3 hours or so and try to fit in a solid food every now and then. Sometimes he'll only eat for about 5 minutes on each side, but the doctor said they get aout 70% of what they need in the first 5 minutes, so... So, I really don't know how he does it. I don't even know how to gain weight like he does! Good luck!

Kaytie Brown said...

Yay for teeth!! It was so good talking to ya!!!