Around her first birthday Lilly became concerned with her figure and decided to fast--indefinitely. Long story short, after several vet visits and many different food types later (it's now been 4 months) we have to try something different every two weeks. This week we are on the "mix wet food with dry" diet. It seems to have worked for the last two days. Any suggestions on future two week intervals on how to get Lilly to eat would be great.
So far though, Lilly has successfully lost a pound. Hopefully she can stand to look at herself in the mirror again.
Back to the real star of this blog...
Last week Keegan decided not to eat baby food either. He got pretty sick (a high temperature, sleepless nights, etc. but nothing the doctor could diagnose of course) and so we had our hands full with non-eaters. It was a great time. :)
Good news is we are back to playing as usual:

4 comments:
I've been wondering where Lilly has been for the last 6 months! I hope this new food is still working for you guys... I'm glad to hear Keegan is feeling better!
Handsome boy, handsome boy! I love the pics! And Lilly... she'll be fine with or without blog time no?
Could your boy BE any cuter?! NOPE! Lilly is very cute as well :)
Well, all I can say is that I am real partial to the Lil Pill. She is my favorite, aside from the Keegars! Tell her her gramamie loves her very badly, and she is coming to see her soon.
Post a Comment