Our little troublemaker is seven big months old! As I look at this picture I realize how big he really is looking. He isn't crawling yet but does successfully roll to just about anywhere he wants to get. Often he rolls himself into a corner and then gives the sad "rescue me" look. :) It's also nice because although he's been sitting up for a while now, he does it a lot better and can play with big toys (like the one in the picture below) all by himself.
Keegan is moving on in the eating world and now eats cheerios, baby puffs, and anything else he can get into his mouth. He is less and less interested in pureed baby food which I think is definitely a good thing! Lets move on to textures already! Haha...yes I know he's only 7 months old.

You can even see his two little teeth now in this picture! :)
2 comments:
Happy 7 Months! We're excited to see you guys! (I imagine the surprise is over since BYU's Graduation was today!)
YAY big boy Keegan! You are so cute!
Post a Comment