Not to be outdone by Keegan's milestones, Andrew did run a 10K this past weekend in Louisville. It was an early morning for us since we decided to drive down the morning of rather than stay the night in Louisville. Keegan slept most of the hour and a half drive down and Andrew tried to sleep but I couldn't stay awake by myself to drive. (Probably shouldn't have been driving, right?? :))

There were about 6,000 participants in this race...

And although Andrew didn't see me, I did manage to get a picture of him just after he crossed the start line.

About 48 minutes later I made my way to the finish line just before Andrew (I walked a pretty straight route there and the race curved around downtown).
The next goal for Andrew is a half marathon but the date for that is yet to be determined. Until then we'll be doing a 5K next month in which I plan to walk with Keegan in a carrier while Andrew runs. I'll be happy to finish in 48 minutes as well. :)
2 comments:
Andrew, your legs are as skinny as ever! I'm looking to run a 10K or something like that this summer... Great job, you don't want to be outdone by Keegan!
Allright, Andrew!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment