isn't it funny. we are sick, do so much work, and then they always look like their daddy's! :) not like we don't apprecaite it though! :) he's adorable. I think his features are softer though, he's got some landaker in him! :)
OMG Erika... that is almost a scary resemblence... well almost identical really! CRAZY! I like the comparison though, kinda fun eh? Miss you badly... wish you could've been here yesterday. LOVE YOU! Kiss that Keegers for me okay?
8 comments:
Wait... are you sure you didn't mislabel them? I just can't tell them apart!
thats almost creepy!
isn't it funny. we are sick, do so much work, and then they always look like their daddy's! :) not like we don't apprecaite it though! :) he's adorable. I think his features are softer though, he's got some landaker in him! :)
OMG Erika... that is almost a scary resemblence... well almost identical really! CRAZY! I like the comparison though, kinda fun eh? Miss you badly... wish you could've been here yesterday. LOVE YOU! Kiss that Keegers for me okay?
Erika---i haven't been on here in a while and can't believe how big Keegan is----he is SO cute!
WOW!
Yep, that is an uncanny resemblance. They even have the same crooked smile. And I mean that in a cute way.
Keegan is much more handsome!!!
But i love them both...
Post a Comment