Monday, February 23, 2009

5 Months

I realize I say it every month but it's still so hard to believe how fast Keegan is growing. All of a sudden my little baby is 5 months old and although that's still pretty little, he's already trying to be a big boy! He has been eating rice cereal for a little over a month and loves it! Mommy is so ready to give him "real" food but am trying to be good since the doctor said to wait until 6 months. We'll see if I can make it! :)



He wants to sit up by himself soo bad these days but isn't quite there. Every time I lay him down he rolls over on to his stomach...I think he wants to squirm away and touch everything he sees. But he'll just have to wait a few more months for that!


Keegan and his new best friend--Lilly. :) As long as she's on the move, he's entertained.


And of course playing with his feet has become a favorite activity--just when he's only in a onesie though. I guess pants cause too much of a distraction. :)

7 comments:

Michael B said...

He is such a cute little guy! I bet he is so entertained by Lily all day long!

Jefe said...

That kid is cute! CUTE! I'm have to go do something manly now.

Kellie said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast, enjoy him!

David and Heather said...

What a contageous smile!!

Kaytie Brown said...

Seriously your boy is SO SO cute. That's so fun that he has a little dog to entertain hime :)

Erin said...

I can't get over his smile, I love the picture of the blue and brown striped shirt

Betty Kay said...

It's the rice cereal, isn't it??? that's where all the smiles come from!! He's almost sitting up all by himself. His grammie needs to get to him quick!! I love the picture of him and LILY. I need to make a copy of that one for it's adorability.