Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

You've had a birthday, shout HOORAY! It's true, Andrew is one year older and wiser too.

We were able to have our friend up the street watch Keegan for us while we went to PF Changs all by ourselves! It was our first date alone since Keegan joined our family. (Although I think he convinced the neighbor she is done having children, Keegan did great with a babysitter! :) ).

Afterwards I surprised Andrew by having cake and ice cream at our friends while playing his new games--Disney's Scene It 2nd Edition and Boggle. We also played Ziggity--a cranium game they got for Christmas.

I believe it was a great birthday for him!

As usual, Keegan loves the lights! :)

Thank you to the McCombs for this delicious DQ birthday cake! Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record it wasn't Keegan's fault that I am thinking NO more but rather the number three that I am afraid of! Keegan did well!!

Michael B said...

Nice! It was good chatting with Andrew the other day...