Monday, February 9, 2009

Let the good times roll! :)

Since we couldn't teach our dog Lilly to roll over, we decided to have a kid to try out our skills with him. Here are the results:



I'm pretty excited about getting Keegan to roll over on camera and thus feel compelled to post it here. Sorry for my annoying baby voice narrative. But it is cute to watch!

7 comments:

alanna said...

Ahh...cute video!
Congratulations on your adorable baby boy. His smile is soooo handsome!

Betty Kay said...

Ya, I could hardly even see the cute video of Keegar's through the annoying voice of his mother! :) :) :) Next time spare us., please...

Kellie said...

Oh he is so cute. I love that age, enjoy they grow up fast. Hope you and Andrew are well.

Vanessa said...

oh. i think all moms sound exactly the same. my friend's little boy is the same age, and she sounded just like that, just a happy mommy! yay for keegan! getting SO big! and i love the excited jitter before he did it.

Michael B said...

Great video!

Erin said...

He is so big it blows my mind. I like the video touch to the blog keep it up!

The Beardmores said...

SOOOOO friggin' cute! I love it!

And yah, you do have a 'strange' voice via internet/video recorder.

Love you anyway! Miss you badly-
AMB