Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy & Keegan

I decided that I needed some more pictures of me and Keegan together. But I mostly ended up with just pictures of him. (Andrew is a slllooowww picture taker. Haha...well when it comes to capturing baby smiles, he's pretty slow.)

Keegan all propped up on our bed. He loves sitting these days but will usually attempt to stand whenever possible.

Mommy & Keegan---yes that is drool dripping out his mouth. What can I say? :)


I actually took this one myself...I'm pretty impressed. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, he's growing up so fast. What a cutie!

Erin said...

He seems like such a happy baby! I love his smile

Betty Kay said...

So I'm impressed too. How do you take a picture of yourself like that?? The one of you holding him is especially cute.

Michael B said...

Man, he is getting so big! I hope Andrew enjoyed his Birthday!