Monday, January 26, 2009

4 Months!

Although the first few weeks seemed a bit slow, the past four months have gone by really fast! Keegan went to the doctor for his four month check up today and is doing very well. He is 14 lbs exactly and 25 1/2 inches long (which is funny because one of the TSA agents guessed that Keegan was 26-27 inches long a month ago when we went to Seattle for Christmas). The good news for Keegan is that they combined three shots into one so today he only had to get two shots instead of four like last time--ouch! He was a trooper this time and only cried a little bit.

Lately, Keegan is trying desperately to sit up on his own but hasn't quite gotten the balance to do so. He just recently learned to roll from back to tummy but not yet from tummy to back. We love to tickle him to hear his adorable little laugh. He is always discovering new things and of course, loves big crowds. On Friday he went to his first hockey game. Until our team scored he did pretty well. :)

For some reason I have the hardest time getting his smiles on camera...so I take whatever I can get! :)

Here he is trying to be a big boy sitting up all by himself. Usually he can last a few seconds or even a couple of minutes up against the couch. But one reach for a toy and he's down for the count.

Finally he doesn't hate tummy time! Yea!

5 comments:

Betty Kay said...

Well, I have to say the first picture of him on his side looks like he's got a faux-hawk. But the last picture I have to have dad print me a copy of, because of his absolute cuteness! I'm glad we will get ink tonight! Everybody has to see that one.

Erika said...

Ouch. If your hair grew like that would you be ok if people called it a faux-hawk? That's harsh...

Aubrey said...

I LOVE this pictures!! I must admit the last picture is my favorite too! He is so adorable!

Kaytie Brown said...

SO cute and getting SO big!! Yeah, they same to like tummy time a lot better when they can look around. I hate the beginning stages of tummy time. My kids just spend the whole time with ther faces smashed into the floor. :(

The Beardmores said...

What a peach! He is so squeezable! That's interesting that he rolled back to belly first, usually it's belly to back first. I guess Keegers is just ahead of the game :) I miss you so so much. Love you!