Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Hangin' Around

For Christmas Keegan got this doorway jumper from his Grandma Young. On the box it says 4 months to walking age. So since Keegan will officially be 4 months old tomorrow, I decided we should give it a try.


And now he's just "hanging" out with me. :) I think eventually he'll be jumping but currently, he more or less balances on one foot. It's very entertaining for me. I don't think I'm supposed to just watch him though. I think it's supposed to allow me to do things. Oh well!

5 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

we have one of those kind of things for Devin and I also decided to try it out today. he was balancing on one foot and kinda bobbing around. he kept turning in circles and looking a little confused as to how he did it! hopefully he'll start bouncing in it soon; use those huge thighs he's got!

Aubrey said...

he is so big!! Did his teeth ever come in?

Betty Kay said...

Look at how big the Keegars is now! Pretty soon he'll be walking and having his first birthday!!!

Erika said...

Turns out he wasn't teething. He was just having a hard night. But I'm sure he'll have his teeth before I know it! :)

David and Heather said...

For a second when I first looked at the picture I thought you guys had twins. hahah... Hope you guys are doing well.

David