Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know I am a little behind but, Happy New Year! I realized that before we left for our travels that we did take some of our own Christmas pictures. Since we left on the 20th we had our own Christmas that morning. Here are some of the pics from our first little family Christmas with Keegan.


Our little family on "Christmas" morning. (I promised to post a picture of this chair Keegan is sitting in called a Bumbo. Doesn't it make him look so grown up?) Oh and don't be confused by Andrew's red BYU shirt, it's BYU Hawaii.


Haha, I love this picture because even though he has a little help, Keegan is opening his very first Christmas present! :)


Keegan's 3 month picture -- I can never get him to smile like this when I am taking pictures. I think it's just because my camera is too slow. Maybe that's what I need for Christmas next year...

4 comments:

Michael B said...

What a cute kid! I was prety confused at first by Andrew's RED BYU shirt - there's no way BYU-Provo would have red, NO WAY!

Kaytie Brown said...

CUTE!! Thanks for the BYU clarification. That's the first thing I noticed, and I was so confused :) Hope you had a good Christmas!!

Erin said...

That is the best picture of him!

I want a new camera too next year. Maybe we should start bugging Santa now!

Betty Kay said...

That's a real cute picture of him in his Bumbo chair. I have seen those before, can you believe it???