I don't know any Keegan Young's but I do know there is an actor named Andrew Keegan -- he was on 7th Heaven but I don't think his name is Keegan Young... hmmm
Ok so before the comments about Andrew Keegan start pouring in...yes I knew about him before we named Keegan. In fact, ask my best friend Caitlin and she'll tell you I was in love with him in middle school. But can I help that my husband is named Andrew and we liked the name Keegan?? :)
2 comments:
I don't know any Keegan Young's but I do know there is an actor named Andrew Keegan -- he was on 7th Heaven but I don't think his name is Keegan Young... hmmm
Ok so before the comments about Andrew Keegan start pouring in...yes I knew about him before we named Keegan. In fact, ask my best friend Caitlin and she'll tell you I was in love with him in middle school. But can I help that my husband is named Andrew and we liked the name Keegan?? :)
Post a Comment