We had a very extended trip and stayed for about two and a half weeks. We were able to see lots of friends and family and enjoyed our time with everyone. Daddy missed us a lot though and we were very happy to see him when we got home! :)
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Visit to Washington
Keegan and I have been busy little travelers the last month. Our first trip was to Washington to see my family. Unfortunately, my brother and his wife were in San Diego for his job so I did not get to see his family but I did get to see everyone else.
Baby Natalie--Brandie & Jason's newest arrival. She smelled so good just like a little baby should :)
Chase & Keegan always snuck out to the garage whenever the opportunity presented itself (they are 3 months apart)
Gotta love this picture of Dad--it's his favorite pastime and he's even napping in the computer room--his other favorite pastime
Keegan enjoying the new toy Grammie got for him to play with at her house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! I am in love with Keegan's smile and I am so excited to see you guys in August!
Post a Comment