Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Visitor from Afar

It's true! I finally got to see Zsofi--one of my closest friends and also a former BYU roommate. Zsofi (for those of you struggling with her name just call her Sophie :) ) was finally granted permanent residency status and so she made a trip to the U.S. to Indiana. Despite a few challenges we were able to get her to Kentucky (we were only 2 hours apart really) but what's a visit from Zsofi without a little drama, right?? :) I love this girl and was very happy to have her visit.

We did some shopping and saw New Moon. She is an admitted Twihard and yes she screamed during the movie. Luckily, I was able to bring her to Team Jacob (how can you resist those rippling biceps when compared to Robert Pattinson??). I'm not honestly that big of a fan but I did enjoy the books and do enjoy a night out with the girls so I have in fact seen two of the three movies on opening night. :)

Keegan was a trooper during our shopping escapades and the extended trip to Indiana and back. We love and miss you, Zsofers, don't let it be another 4 years before we see you again! :)


Erika & Zsof


Erika, Zsofi, and Keegan

1 comment:

Zsofi and Scott Reber said...

Umm drama,ey? I love you too. I love you more, even though I look horrible on the picture. I will see you soon I promise. It will be before breaking dawn comes out... Even if by now I'm reverted back to team Edward...guess I was in England for way too long.... Xxx love you , till your heart stps beating... Even after that...