We've stayed fairly busy this summer--here are some of the things we've been up to when we're not out of town! :)

Keegan pushed all of the kitchen chairs together and then climbed on them--don't worry, when he was done with them, her promptly pushed them back where they belonged under the table. :)

This is Keegan's idea of helping me make the bed--he crawls into it while I make him in it and then he bursts out.

For Andrew's annual company party we always go to a local amusement park called Coney Island. This is the first year Keegan got to ride some of the rides.

He's of course ridden a carousel before but they're always fun!

This is the boat and train ride--by far his favorite. As you can see he is busily driving this boat.

The turtle ride wasn't nearly as cool--it didn't have a wheel for him to play with.

This is Keegan's second year of swimming lessons. He's still too young for "real" lessons. Until he's 3 he is in parent/child lessons which really just socialize him to the water. But he does love the water now!
5 comments:
What fun things to do in the summer. Aliya also loves the water, next year we want to put her into some type of swimming lesson.
You guys certainly have had a fun summer! Make sure to get over to Utah sometime soon...
Cute, Cute pictures! Linda commented how happy Keegan is in his photos. I don't know who has more fun... Dad or Keegan:) :) :) :)
Wow. That was a BLAST catching up on all your fun business. Seriously.
1. I love all the little trips you guys take.
2. Way to go on your garden!! I am having serious issues with the growing business.
3. Is that seriously your backyard? It looks very nature-ish and AWESOME!
Oh I for got #4...
4. Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment