Monday, May 24, 2010

The End Has Come

Okay so I just thought I'd post now that Lost is finally over. I have to admit I was fairly satisfied with the series finale. This is not to say that I know what it all really meant. I don't think that in interviews the actors should have to say, "Well we already know that my character did such and such...". The viewers are asking because really, we don't already know that. Or maybe we knew once but so many other questions were introduced since then that we forgot that answer.

Anyway, I still have a million questions and really do not understand the flash forwards, backwards, or sideways in their entirety. But I liked how they did address the main issue at the very end and left it open to interpretation. They are dead and are moving on. The end, finally!! :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

i've only watched it for this last seasons 5 & 6...but really liked it! i really enjoyed the last part, and it probably all worked out since for 4 years they built up tons of questions and i just got to watch them answer them! :)

David and Heather said...

I know we can't believe it's finally over! I think David is really needing to find a new favorite show . . .

Erin said...

I liked how you said that Erika. "they are dead and moving on" Thankfully all of us can move on from this show!