
For six seasons I have vowed to never watch another episode of Lost. And yet here I am, two episodes away from the end of this series forever. All I have to say is that I am a glutton for punishment. Perhaps I am not deep enough but every episode leaves me asking more questions rather than feeling they've been answered. And if what I think is going on actually is right--then I wish I'd stopped watching at season one. At least I know when the end is--May 23.
I foresee that when it's all over, these writers will have successfully gotten me to watch six seasons and I still won't understand what the whole point of it all was...
3 comments:
Yeah you should've seen Trevor last night going crazy because he was asking so many questions about last night's episode. He was frantically looking online for answers and obviously couldn't find any answers!! He even broke down and asked "Ok how do I tweet? I need some answers!" I was laughing so hard!
I'm still watching and after each episode I'm confused. I thought this was the season to ANSWER questions?! I just started watching season 1 online b/c I have actually never seen it and thought maybe it would help me understand some things. We'll see! Don't worry! It'll all be over soon!
I couldn't have said that better myself. I agree with you completely. I wish the show was never invented. 2 shows left Hurray, now we can get back to our actual life!
Post a Comment