I just had to share these pictures of our cute little baby reindeer. :) Andrew's mom got Keegan this cute little outfit when she visited last week. She was so good at getting pictures of him smiling too.
I've been blog surfin' this evening and found you guys from another Georgian... I grew up with Andrew in the same stake and we actually were in the same EFY group in 2000, I think it was. So that's how I know y'all, and I'll be stalking you now. :) Your little Keegan is a cutie, and I love his good, Irish name! :)
6 comments:
those are TOO cute!
that is a cute outfit! some first christmas' are weird, but that is super super cute. love the smiles.
So are these blackmail photos??? Just kidding... Looks like you guys had a blast for Thanksgiving!
I can't take it!! Your boy is ADORABLE!! I sure wish I could meet him :(
Ya, Ya, Ya, I guess I have to concede and say that he IS kinda cute.
I've been blog surfin' this evening and found you guys from another Georgian... I grew up with Andrew in the same stake and we actually were in the same EFY group in 2000, I think it was. So that's how I know y'all, and I'll be stalking you now. :) Your little Keegan is a cutie, and I love his good, Irish name! :)
Post a Comment