Unfortunately in our Christmas card this year we failed to mention that our wonderful friends, Mike & Annie Beckstead, visited us this past summer here in Kentucky. That's right, they were kind enough to use their valuable time off to visit us even though we are so very far away. We had such a great time and it made us wish we could live closer to all of you.
Thanks, Mike & Annie, you guys rock!!
1 comment:
Hahaha... Oh man, I didn't realize this is what you meant when you said to check your blog... That's funny! The reason I brought it up in my comment is because Andrew said something about it in the card you guys sent out... Oh man, you guys are funny! Thanks for the shout out and letting us know how important we are by getting our own post. That's awesome, I am laughing pretty hard right now!
Post a Comment