Number of planes flown on in the last week - 5
Number of missed connections - 2
Number of bags lost - 1
Number of bags found one week later - 1
Being upgraded to first class for free on a direct flight back to Cincinnati - priceless
We're home & have all of our luggage!! I never thought I'd say it but yes, I'm glad to be home in Cincinnati. :) We enjoyed our visit with family and friends but there really is no place like home.
2 comments:
Welcome Home! Sounds like you guys had quite the Christmas Adventure!
Wow! How was Keegan through the flight? I bet even if he was grouchy, it would have been a walk in the park compared to the nasty flights and mayham! Glad you were all safe! And that pic of you and Amber reminds me of back in the day...you both look so young!
Post a Comment