Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmastime!

Yea! I know we are halfway into December so it has officially been Christmastime for a while but I really do love this time of year. I think one of my favorite things about the holidays is getting to see family. Being so far away it makes it something to really look forward to. Next weekend we are flying to Seattle to be with my family and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about flying with an infant, but everyone has assured me it will be fine. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a few updated photos since the next post will be of Christmas with the fam'!



This was one of our pics that didn't make the Christmas card...not sure why not. Probably because it's not Andrew's best photo but everyone looks pretty good. (Lilly refused to cooperate in any of the photos. She might not make the cut next year. :))


Even though this picture is a little blurry I had to post it because it's Keegan's signature pose. Now that he's found his hands they are always poised and ready to enter his mouth. I have a better pic of this that I took with my phone but of course cannot find the device that transfers them to the computer.


Thank you, Aunt Aubrey, for this cute shirt with a tie! It's a little big on Keegan right now but I think he can pull it off. He'll just be able to wear it for a little while. It's sooo cute!


And this is an early Christmas gift (much to Andrew's dismay--he doesn't think Keegan should have this toy yet). Keegan loves it though and it's the only toy that he can play with by himself and it makes noise, etc. My mom wanted to see a picture of this so I just thought I'd post it.

Also, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas with friends & family! Have a blessed holiday and remember the reason for the season.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

yea! I am so glad it fits him!! I saw it before Keegan was even born and I told Brent that if he was a boy we had to get it! I am glad you like it! I am SOOOO excited to see you guys! love you!

Vanessa said...

hey there...we've made two flights a year with all of the kids, sometimes more since we had Kelton. Can I tell you one trick? powdered propel (just add it to the water that the flight attendant can give you before you take off) in a bottle. its a special treat, but it really makes sure that they pop their ears on the way up and down (and sometimes in the middle)! taste the propel, just enough for the flavor! sometimes nursing to pop their ears is hard...but if he's a good nurser, then you're set! Good luck!

Michael B said...

Merry Christmas! We received your card in the mail today and were pretty disappointed you didn't mention our trip to Kentucky this past summer... jk...

Betty Kay said...

Ya, I think you're really blessed to have such understanding friends as the Becksteads. And Lilly should be the star of the picture! She's my favorite, and I mean it!!! That picture of the Keegar's with the Santa hat is adorable, I have to admit... He does not even look like he could swim in his new shirt and tie. That is not what I expected the toy to look like at all. It's so big and you have to put it on the kitchen floor?