You may recall from previous posts that I mentioned we'd be traveling to Seattle for Christmas this year. Well unfortunately so far we've only made it to Detroit. Our flight left Cincinnati last night at 7:15pm--two hours late--and then we missed our connection. It's my first trip to Michigan! We got to pay for a hotel and spend the night without luggage. In fact, we get to go back to Cincinnati without our luggage (it is on it's way to Seattle without us). So I don't have many of my essential toiletries--makeup, curling iron, flat iron, etc. Not even at home. So I'm traveling all natural for the next few days. Hopefully we'll be on our way to Seattle on Monday morning. But if not, at least our luggage will spend the holidays with my family.
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you're not traveling!! :)
3 comments:
Ugh! I'm so sorry- it sounds like traveling is a real mess right now. I hope you guys make it there soon and safely! Good Luck!
Are you really so sure your luggage is in fact in the Seattle area? It may have made it to the outer edges of the Bermuda triangle, but no where near Seattle sista! LOL!
Ew. I'm sorry ya'll had delays traveling! I'm guessing it is becuase of the weather? There's a big snow storm ripping through Idaho right now . . . I hope you guys travel safely to where you are going for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment