Keegan will be a whole week old tomorrow! And since everyone has requested more pictures I thought I would post some...

This is an outfit from Grammie (Erika's mom) that I promised to post. He wore it today to the pediatrician but of course they had me strip him to his diaper the moment I got there so he didn't even get to show it off. :)

Bath time! We have a very cool baby bath that has this hammock type thing that suspends Keegan above the bath for effective sponging. :)

This hooded towel is waaaayyy too big for Keegan but I had to take a picture of him because it's so adorable how he swims in it.

Daddy and Keegan watching football. Andrew has already explained the entire game to Keegan...

Getting a good stretch on the changing table.
14 comments:
I'm glad to see that Andrew has already started teaching Keegan the important things in life - sports!
-Mike
Aww.. he is SO adorable! I can't believe it has been a week already I hope you are all doing well. Congrats on a beautiful baby boy.
He's so precious!!! Wish we could meet him in person:)
Wow...get too big too fast! He is SO cute Erika! Seriously, there are some babies you just say, "ahh" and then you're not sure what to say b/c they look like little old men...but he's adorable. It's life changing...hope he's sleeping well for you!
So cute! Babies are so much fun!
I second what Vanessa said. He IS cute!
Erika...
He is a cutie. I hope that I can see him with his eyes open soon.
I'm so glad that you're back home and starting your new life as parents! Keep posting, I'm excited to see more of your new life!
Ok. I know everyone said this already, but little Keegan is SERIOUSLY so SO cute!!! Seriously.
Oh, my good gosh, Keegan is already so big in one week and I have not even seen him!!! Grandpas says he looks like he will be starting high school soon. Can't you just wait for that??? He does look like such a good boy. See you very shortly.
Wow, he hardly looks like a new born! He is so handsome!
Annie
As the father of this baby boy I would like to personally thank Annie for referring to my son as HANDSOME as opposed to other descriptors. :)
Keegan is darling! It looks like you guys are having a blast with your new little one. Isn't it great?!
Oh my gosh Keegan is SO Cute!! I can't wait to hold him!! What a little angel!
Post a Comment