We are very happy to say that we are now in the comfort of our own home. Keegan seems to like the place so far. :) Lilly hasn't gotten the chance to formally meet him but we think the two will get along just fine. Below are the long awaited photos of our newest family member: Keegan Andrew Young...
Just moments after birth--Keegan's very first picture...his lungs work!! :)
10 comments:
Congrats you guys! Keegan is so cute. Can't wait to meet him. We love and miss you.
I'm DYING/in tears about the SWEET/stinkin cute little boy that has joined your little fam. Congrats!!!
I LOVE the pictures. They are adorable.
Hey, who said those were G rated pics, anyway??? Well, he IS still way precious.
Just precious:) Andrew you are really growing up!!!
yea for pictures! he's a cutie! congrats again! by the way erika, in that last picture, where is your shirt from? b/c it looks just like one i have! just wondering!
YEAH!! You all look wonderful!
Did you love the feeling when they told you he was a boy? Did you have a gut feeling? I loved that surprise! He's so darn cute Erika! Congrats! He's quite lucky to have such a great mom like you! (and i'm sure andrew, you're great too). here's to hoping you get lots of sleep!! :)
Congrats again to you guys!
-Mike
Congrats Erika and Andrew! Keegan is a very lucky little boy. You guys make such a cute little family. I love the pics! Paije:)
Post a Comment