Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Keegan

Erika and I are proud parents of a new Baby Boy. He was born on September 23rd at 8:32 a.m. (Thank goodness for a normal time and not some crazy time at 3:00 a.m. or something :) ) Keegan Andrew was a healthy 7 lbs 14.5 oz and 20 in long. The Doctors were all very helpful and said that everything went very smoothly. We love our little guy very much.

I would like to assure everyone that we did bring our camera and we will be posting some pictures on our blog. They will be G rated so no worries about that. Unfortunately, someone (me) forgot to bring a cable to transfer the photos from the camera to the Computer.

The next post should be in about 36 to 48 hours depending on when we are released from the hospital.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hooray, Congratulations! I have been waiting for this post, I can wait a little longer for some pictures. I hope you are all doing well, We will give Erika some time before we bombard her and little Keegan!

Jenny

elise and jeff said...

That's just great, CONGRATS!! I'm sure Andrew wanted a boy..typical:) I'm glad he is healthy, but HELLO we need to see some pics!!!

Kirsta and Morian said...

yea for Baby Keegan! another boy for our little group! how fun! hope Erika and Keegan are doing well! can't wait to see pictures!

Ashley and Dave said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You will have to tell the birth story...always in the mood for a good birth story!