Monday, September 15, 2008

Silly Lilly

Despite the fact that we had 60 mph winds yesterday and did lose power for about 3-4 hours...we are in good spirits. :) It was pretty intense and we do have a fallen tree in our backyard but luckily we have our little food storage and water for just such an occasion. People are freaking out and gas stations are either closed or only selling $10 in gas per car. I can only imagine what it's like for our friends Erin & Jason in Houston!!

Meanwhile, we are still without A/C (it's a long, sad story for a woman who is 9 months pregnant) and so the windows are all open for Lilly to stand watch. This is her favorite past time now and well...we thought it was cute enough to share.


I just hope the power is stabilized before Baby Young decides to arrive!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me and say your prayers! :)

3 comments:

Suz said...

No AC? Yuck!! Luckily it's september, but I am sure you are still dying of the heat. I hope that it comes back on for you soon!

Michael B said...

Hope you have power and A/C back!

Betty Kay said...

Lilly is such a big dog now. She's even big enough to stand up on the window sill! Soon I will get to squeeze her and the newest YOUNG!!!