Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Weeks Old!

Keegan is officially two weeks old today. He actually had his first trip to the pediatrician last week when he was one week old and then again yesterday for a two week check-up. I think they mostly want to check his weight since he is being nursed as opposed to bottle fed. And I am happy to announce that Keegan is now 8lbs 4oz (he gained 6oz since last week)...which means he's getting nourished properly and gaining weight on schedule. It's really hard for me to notice any change in size since I literally see him 24/7. But I'm sure people who saw him a week ago would tell me he looks different.

Here are a few more pictures of our growing boy.

Lilly and Keegan helping Daddy with some work.


Keegan enjoying some floor time.


Notice the appropriate football wear just in time for the season...courtesy of our wonderful neighbors, Tessa & Duffy.

Mommy and Keegan...Mommy hasn't quite returned to her usual hair & make-up routine yet. :)
And one more football outfit. We love the clothes that cover the hands because he does scratch himself and it makes Mommy sad!

9 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

you're looking great erika! don't worry- Devin is 3 weeks old and I'm still wearing my hair in a boring old ponytail and not once have I taken the time to put on make-up! oh well! we hafta put mittens on Devin's hands b/c he scratches himself too. makes me sad!

Michael B said...

What a good looking kid! I only wish we were closer to you guys so we could see you more often!

Aubrey said...

oh my! he is so cute!

Betty Kay said...

Oh, my goodness, he IS such a big boy now! Where are his socks for his poor little feeters, anyway??? Tell him his grammie will be there soon. And that Lil-Pill is such a good girl... Tell her grammie will eat her up too!

Erin said...

he is adorable! No worries about the hair and makeup thing, there are some days I don't even do it, and I don't have kids! :)

Michael B said...

You guys all look so happy! Great job!

Annie

Krystal said...

He's ADORABLE! :)

Bryce and Kathleen said...

look at those blue eyes! he is so cute! congrats by the way...we're alittle late but hope everything is going well.

Tessa said...

I'm glad that the little man got to enjoy some football outfits. What a cutie-pie!