Keegan is 1 month already...it has gone by so fast! He got his first professional photos taken. I scanned them in since I was buying the really cheap package I did not get the CD.

And here's the single pose I chose of the many adorable shots of our little one.

I loved his little hands and feet so I had to get this picture even though it was way too much money for just one 10x13!
4 comments:
Great photos especially for being scanned!
They are absolutely precious, Erikee! I love the one of his baby hands and feet too. You will treasure those pictures always. Thank you for taking the time to share them.
Love,
Grammie
Hey Erika and Andrew,
We got your blog link from Craig's mom. Congratulations on your newest little one. He is so precious and adorable. Enjoy the newborn stage--it goes by way too quickly!
Also, our blog address is http://crachelrobinson.blogspot.com
Craig and Rachel
those are super cute!
Post a Comment