Keegan adores his little brother. He loves telling people that he is a big brother and that he has little brother named Tanner. It's pretty sweet until he starts pinching Tanner's hair (yes that's a weird concept, but he does it very carefully) and poking Tanner's sweet little eyes. If I ever lay Tanner on the floor, Keegan thinks it's a fun game to jump back and forth over him like a frog. It usually scares me. Keegan gives Tanner lots of kisses though and loves to rub his hair (usually with fingers covered in some sticky substance which gives Tanner a nice greasy 'do). I think Keegan must have a great respect for sleep though because if Tanner is in his room sleeping, Keegan won't even think about going in. However, the second he hears Tanner's voice, he jumps up and declares, "Tanner's awake, Mommy!! Let's go get him!". It's pretty cute how much he loves his baby brother but sometimes a little nerve racking all at the same time. :)
I have been terrible about taking pictures (sorry Tanner!) but we did take these cute little pics of the boys on Sunday after church. Keegan was pretty proud to be in a picture with Tanner.



We love these little guys! Somedays are more stressful than others, but for the most part it's fun to watch our little boys grow!
4 comments:
Oh man I love his hair!!! Miss you!
He has gotten so big!! Oh my goodness...
how fun! I wish Devin would realize when Kenzie is sleeping...:)
Ok, I think your boys have the absolute BEST HAIR EVER!!! I wish my little boys had that much hair!!! They look adorable!!
Post a Comment