This weekend we were able to have some of both my family and Andrew's family in town for Tanner's blessing. Andrew's mom, Leslie, was nice enough to buy a blessing outfit for Tanner and luckily also able to alter it. They do not make blessing outfits for 3 week olds--that is for sure!

He looked so handsome in his little blessing outfit!

The whole gang-Ken, Leslie, Colton, Brent, Aubrey, Keegan, Melissa, Erika holding Tanner, Andrew, Betty Kay, and Chet.

Aw, this is officially our first family photo! How sweet! :)

Colton & Keegan
And of course no weekend with family would be complete without a little fun with the cousins. At one point, Keegan actually said that he had two brothers, Tanner & Colton. Keegan got to spend a lot of time with his cousin, Colton, this summer and he's going to miss him so much!
It was really nice to have some of both sides of our family in town for the blessing and I am so grateful to Aubrey for taking all these pictures. I really don't know what I'll do without her picture taking skills! :)
1 comment:
Congrats. Your family photo is adorable. I'm looking forward to our first one as well. The blessing outfit is so handsome on him!
Post a Comment