We welcomed Tanner Cole Young to our family on Friday, July 29 at 8:32am. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and is 21 inches long. Since it was another c-section like Keegan was, I was scheduled and had expected this would be his birthday since we made the appointment back in March. He is a very sweet little boy and believe it or not we don't think he looks anything like his big brother, Keegan! Naming Tanner was tough and we didn't decide on the first name until a few days before. His middle name wasn't even decided on until after he was born. Andrew's grandpa passed away just a few weeks ago and his middle name was Cole. It seemed very fitting to share his name with our Tanner. We were happy to come home with a baby with a name! Oh and good health too! :)
Keegan was very excited to meet his baby brother and is still enamored of him. He wants to hold him all the time and always wants to be close to him. For some reason we haven't gotten a picture with all four of us together yet but Daddy was there too! :)
Day we left the hospital--the nurse warned us that she was not a good photographer...guess we should have listened since I had to do some editing just to make this one viewable!
Here is a link to pictures of Tanner taken at the hospital. We really like how they turned out and for now they are the closest thing to professional pics of our little man.
Things are going pretty good. It's still a little surreal that we have two little boys now! The real test will be after my parents are gone and it's just us (which means just me with two little guys during the day). Keegan has been enjoying undivided attention from his grandparents for the past three weeks and has a few more to go since they of course are staying while I recover from Tanner's delivery.
All in all, things are going great and we love our new little addition so much!
5 comments:
Congrats on the new baby! And good luck with 2 boys!
So much hair!! He's so Landaker too! He's cute and I'm glad everything went well. Two is fun. I wish you a speedy recovery. Miss you and congratulations!
Oh he's adorable! I love all the hair! Congrats and good luck with everything!
He's a cutie! What fun two boys are! You'll love it! Your a great mommy! Hope u have a safe and speedy recovery from the csection. Congratulations! He looks perfect!
Congrats. He is so sweet looking. I hope you're recovering.
Post a Comment