Keegan and Tanner were able to be seen at the doctor on the same day last week for Keegan's 3 year check-up and Tanner's 2 month check-up. Keegan still wants to lie down for the doctor since Tanner does. And Keegan was pretty excited about getting a shot until he saw Tanner crying after his. In the end, Keegan did pee in a cup despite his lack of complete potty training. (Speaking of which, I don't know how anyone survives potty training. I think it is far worse on the parents than the child, of course. We are about 80% there but we're still going through two or three soaking wet outfits a day. Does it ever end?? Needless to say, my favorite times of day are naptime & bedtime in which the special (pull-up) underwear comes out--and he actually keeps them dry! Wish he would do the same when he's awake!)
Anyway, here are the stats on the boys:
Keegan --
Height: 37 1/2 inches (although he's been measured at 39 inches other places so who knows)
Weight: 32.2 lbs
Tanner --
Height: 23 inches (49th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz (70th pertcentile)
Head: 16 inches (62nd percentile)
Tanner is the same length Keegan was at 2 months but he is about a pound heavier. The doctor said they'll be about the same size. He is almost wearing 3-6 month size clothes now. It's crazy how quickly he has grown! Tanner is still jauniced a little bit so I had to take him to have his liver tested. Luckily, we got the results back and his liver function is completely fine. It's just his bilirubin level and apparently something that will go away on it's own.
Despite our potty training adventures, things are going well for us and Andrew is back in school. We can see the end in sight though--this is his last year and he'll be done next June!!
2 comments:
man, I am so not looking forward to potty training...I'm not even sure how I'm gonna do it. good luck to you finishing!
oh potty training... my absolute least fav thing :) Good luck! Your fam is SO cute! MIss ya!!
Post a Comment