



You can see the full album of our pics here.
When we got to the portrait studio--we were 1 minute early. But the photographer was the only employee there and severely behind. We started our session 30 minutes late. Tanner thought he was starving and unable to sleep, so very uncharacteristically cranky. No smiles coming from that kid. To get Keegan to let us brush his teeth we say "cheese" and "aaah". So unfortunately saying cheese has led him to think we also want an "aaah" from him. Needless to say he didn't want to close his mouth.
I realized only after we left the portrait studio that Tanner had a blowout before we left. I thought it was all contained in his diaper that I changed just before leaving the house only to find baby poo crusted on the back of his pants after. Whoops! And then, poor little Keegan is either suffering from allergies or has a cold. Either way, he is coughing and with him that means throwing up. So he threw up all over himself in his car seat on the way home. Luckily, this was after the photos had been taken and I did have an extra change of clothes with us just in case this happened before photo time. So he did not have to go home soiled. The entire time while cleaning this up I longed to be in the day long meetings that Andrew has been complaining about all week. I'd love to sit in a meeting all day or enjoy an hour commute (each way) without a child asking (or screaming) for something. In the end, I know there is no where else I'd rather be than with my cute little kiddos. :) I love these little guys (and it's a good thing too!! :) ).
1 comment:
your little boys are darling! I love getting the two girls for pictures. It's funny how different our worlds will be. You'll have the muddy feet and trucks ; and I'll have dress up, baby dolls and girl drama! :)
what fun we'll both have!
Post a Comment