Monday, October 5, 2009

YEAH for Football

Tis the season of Fantasy, College, and NFL football. It is a time for a roller coaster of emotions as teams win and lose by a lot or a little. Sometimes it is hard to be a fan when your team is awesome and then they give up 56 points to the other team for example. Or a team gets a lucky fluke pass from a tipped ball to end the game. All of these things combine into something that is hard to explain. Many wonder "Whats the big deal with football. It is such a waste of time. Why do you care so much about a game. It is just a game." While others think "I cannot wait until september, then October, until Febuary comes" Well I think that no matter how you feel about the joyous sport of football you can appreciate the following video. I just hope that the poor boy who makes the mistake did not beat himself up to much.

2 comments:

Morian Black said...

That is a great video, what a loser!

Michael B said...

Hahaha! That is awesome! I need to call you back Andrew - I will!