Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Our friends, Curt & Kali Wheeler, asked us to carve pumpkins with them. And then they were nice enough to come to our house to carve them. :) Keegan usually dictates the location of most of activities these days. :) It was nice to be able to put him to sleep so I could actually do some carving though!

Here's the end result:

From left to right: Andrew's, Curt's, Erika's, and Kali's (yes I had to do the cute one and Andrew the scary one :) )

Andrew got fancy with the camera...here are our pumpkins!

I think Halloween has been extended for us this year...and there is still more to come! :) What can I say, we love holidays! :)

6 comments:

Betty Kay said...

My gosh, those are the best, fanciest pumpkins I've ever seen! You guys should win some kind of award for those. Did you use some kind of a template or anything? they are fabulous!!!

Michael B said...

Those pumpkins are great! Good job... I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of carving pumpkins, although Annie loves it!

The Beardmores said...

OMG... those are frickin' awesome! Now I feel compelled to carve mine and one up you... pictures to follow... you dirty rat, those are damned good!

Erin said...

Those are the best pumpkins I've ever seen. Jason and I tried to do something similar three years ago and failed miserably!

Have a fun and safe Halloween! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Kaytie Brown said...

Way to be professional pumpkin carvers!
P.S. Your little lion is ADORABLE!

Paije said...

man.. those are awesome!!!