Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Story Time

Every Thursday we try to go to story time at the library. The format usually includes some singing, book readings, and of course toys! This week they held a Halloween Party just for kids age birth - 23 months. And of course we wouldn't miss any opportunity for Keegan to wear his costume more than once!! :)

Keegan is very difficult to photograph these days--he doesn't like to sit still. However, you get the idea...he was a cute little lion playing with a maraca.

Just before we left--Lily and Keegan showing off their costumes. :)

We can't wait for the real day now!

6 comments:

3T's said...

Oh they looks so cute!! You just want to give both of them hugs they look so adorable!!

Michael B said...

Fun times for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Lion! I should've called for IKEA. I would love to see you! I really gotta quit planning trips like this the night before

Betty Kay said...

Well, I'd I have to say that I think Keegars looks like a girl in his lion mane. Don't get offended, it's just my opinion. Lilly looks like a happy bunny. She must have liked dressing up...Typical girl.

The Beardmores said...

Cutest lil' Lion ever! LOVE IT!

Erin said...

So cute! The little bunny and lion as friends, they must be in the Garden of Eden.