Well I did it! A surprise trip to make Andrew proud! :) My sister, Amber's, 30th birthday was on Thursday, Oct 1. With my mom's help I decided to fly out to surprise her. And it worked--she had no idea. In fact, she was so surprised & excited she cried her eyes out. And then we threw her a surprise birthday party to top it all off. It was a great visit.

I arrived in Seattle on Wednesday and spent the day with my parents in Belfair where my mom had made a catepillar cake for Keegan's birthday. Yes, he enjoyed his third birthday cupcake for his first birthday! :)

Cooper, Keegan, and Chase. Keegan had to have the token bath with cousins since he'll never get it here! :)

Me, Amber, and Brandie. I never get to hang out with just my sisters and we got to go have dinner together at The Matador (Casa Del) :) yum! (that's for you, Amb)

All the cousins on my side (Keegan is the only cousin on Andrew's side :)). Edmund, Marshall, Lauren, Cooper, Grammie, Chase, Rex, Alex, and Keegan in the corner.

Amber, Rex, Brandie, and Erika. Me and my siblings--this is a rare occasion to get us all together.

Me and Cait--my best friend from Belfair. We live too far apart and get to see each other far to little!! I love you, Cait. We got to spend the day in downtown Seattle with only one off color remark towards Keegan.

Keegan has had a hard trip--Mommy drags him everywhere. Last night he woke up at 11:30pm for the day. Uh...excuse me? Needless to say he fell asleep mid-cracker in the car. :)
It's been a great trip and I'm so glad I made it. Despite the lack of sleep due to Keegan's time change confusion, it was worth it and yes I'll do it again. Hopefully with Andrew next time. :) We leave in the morning and then it's back to real life and no Grammie help. :)
5 comments:
how fun! its amazing to be with family. i'm just missin' ya. i'm heading up there tomorrow morning...but kid free! :) so glad you had a nice visit!
Oh it looks like you had SO much fun!! I'm way jealous!! What an awesome surprise! I wish that one of my sisters would fly out here to surprise me!!
that bath tub picture is the cutest...and they all look so similar!
That sounds like the best trip. I look forward when I can go home with Aliya and just spend time with my family!
What a great trip for you to see your family!
Post a Comment