Last weekend Andrew and I took Keegan to a pumpkin patch near our house with our friends Julie & Richie and their little girl, Lily. I've been meaning to post this all week but our computer is upstairs and with two kids alternating nap schedules it can be tough to get up here! Keegan had lots of fun playing with the pumpkins and doing some good people watching. :) He also had a close encounter with a bee who wanted our caramel apple--yum it was good!! :)

Daddy & Keegan

Keegan

Mommy & Keegan

Keegan & Lily
On Sunday Keegan wore his first clip on tie. The picture below was taken just moments before he tripped & the tie came off only to gouge him in the cheek--yes there were blood & tears. :)

And just the other day I happened upon Keegan in his empty laundry basket reading a book...it was so cute I had to take a picture!! :) (the small red mark on his cheek is evidence of the clip on tie carnage :))
6 comments:
It looks like Keegan had fun with the pumpkins! Morian's mom took us to a pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin for Devin. He had fun too, although he wasn't all that interested in the pumpkins unless we put one right in his face!
so cute!
Those pumpkins are as big as the Keegars! I am so sorry about his first clip on tie being such a traumatic experience. The picture in the laundry basket is priceless. Lilly does not look very happy.
What a little stud just chilling in the laundry basket and reading a book! I use to always find Andrew in the same place at UP and DT!
cute pictures, I love the pictures at the pumpkin patch. I wish I could find one here in Houston. It's rained too much so most of the pumpkins are under water. I didn't want to dive for our pumpkin!
I always wondered what it would be like to bob for something other than apples. Pumpkins sound like they would be a challenge but I bet you could do it Erin.
Post a Comment