I put some of our recent travel pictures together in a slide show so that I could share more. I know slide shows take longer to watch but I suggest watching this little slide show if you have a moment...I promise it'll be worth your time! :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! How have you been feeling? Have you been very sick? Well I am really excited too because it's looking more and more like we'll be in Michigan- so we'll be closer to visit! :)
COngratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Erika, I don't know how you can wait to see what you are having! I barely made it to 20weeks! Check out our blog to find out what we're having! So, me, then you, then Kathleen all in like a month's time! Craziness!
Congrats Erika & Andrew! We're so excited for you guys. I only wish I could be there for your baby shower, and see the little "Young" baby! Keep us posted. We love you guys!
PS. Erika I only went to Cafe Rio once, but it was well worth it!
Hey Andrew! This is Melea Sneck (Bird now) from your Freshman ward. I was looking at Jose and Krystal's blog and saw a link to yours! You guys just live up the road from us. We are in Lexington, KY while Jeff (my husband) is in dental school. I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the baby coming your way! They are a lot of fun!
CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!!!!! For some reason, I just thought to myself, I think she's pregnant! Babies are SOOO much fun! Your already 19weeks! You kept a great secret! I always tell way before that ultrasound! You'll know soon what the sex is right? F-U-N! Keep us posted! You'll be a great mom! Start the scrapbooking now! (its nice to have a head start, cause once they come- it definitely doesn't happen as much as you wish!)
P.S. Waiting for a surprise is a GREAT idea...we did that and I LOVED it! It's the one great surprise you get after a fun labor!!! :) Hope you are feeling okay!
Hooray! Congrats again! I was wondering if you could e-mail me a few pictures from the wedding day! My e-mail address is nosnews810@yahoo.com. It was so good to see you guys, I hope we can get together again soon. Jenny
13 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! How have you been feeling? Have you been very sick? Well I am really excited too because it's looking more and more like we'll be in Michigan- so we'll be closer to visit! :)
COngratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Erika, I don't know how you can wait to see what you are having! I barely made it to 20weeks! Check out our blog to find out what we're having! So, me, then you, then Kathleen all in like a month's time! Craziness!
Congrats Erika & Andrew! We're so excited for you guys. I only wish I could be there for your baby shower, and see the little "Young" baby! Keep us posted. We love you guys!
PS. Erika I only went to Cafe Rio once, but it was well worth it!
Hey Andrew! This is Melea Sneck (Bird now) from your Freshman ward. I was looking at Jose and Krystal's blog and saw a link to yours! You guys just live up the road from us. We are in Lexington, KY while Jeff (my husband) is in dental school. I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the baby coming your way! They are a lot of fun!
CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!!!!! For some reason, I just thought to myself, I think she's pregnant! Babies are SOOO much fun! Your already 19weeks! You kept a great secret! I always tell way before that ultrasound! You'll know soon what the sex is right? F-U-N! Keep us posted! You'll be a great mom! Start the scrapbooking now! (its nice to have a head start, cause once they come- it definitely doesn't happen as much as you wish!)
P.S. Waiting for a surprise is a GREAT idea...we did that and I LOVED it! It's the one great surprise you get after a fun labor!!! :) Hope you are feeling okay!
Hooray! Congrats again! I was wondering if you could e-mail me a few pictures from the wedding day! My e-mail address is nosnews810@yahoo.com. It was so good to see you guys, I hope we can get together again soon. Jenny
OH MY GOODNESS!! CONGRATS!!! I'm gonna email you this very second. I'm dying to call you, but I lost your number cause my phone died.
i am crying. i really am. with tears. i am soo happy for you. i wish i could give you a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!szeretlek mint allat
Congratulations from both of us! We are guessing...GIRL! You are going to love being parents...it makes your life so full of joy!
Erika...what a great slide show...and yes, very worth it! I LOVE YOU and miss you terribly-
AMB
Congrats on the baby! It's always good chatting with you Andrew... We are excited to see you guys in July!
Yeah! It's like baby-mania with the UP wives! I am so excited for you!
Annie
Post a Comment