Andrew finally decided to put some of his Christmas gifts to use...
He actually got this weed eater from his mom at Christmas but of course it was a little too cold to test it out. It has finally warmed up around here (but the rains are coming) and Andrew was so excited to use his new toy. He also bought a shovel and rake with a Christmas gift card that he intends to put to good use. :)
And here is Lilly with her best friend, Harper, while they watch Andrew cutting the grass. Harper's owners (our neighbors Duffy & Tessa) went to Utah to visit some friends at BYU & family so we are watching their puppy for the weekend. The only hard part is that Lilly was spayed two days ago so it's tough to keep these guys apart. I'll be honest, I gave in and let them play while they were outside and it's looking a little red around Lilly's stitches. I think I'm going to have to be strong and keep them separated for the rest of Harper's stay with us.
5 comments:
Your little puppy is getting so big! She's so cute though. And your backyard is so nice and green! Wish some of that would come our way. :)
It's about time someone joined us in the yard work. I thought for a while we were the only ones doing it!!! Thats the big difference with not having snow, we had to mow the lawn in February! Hope your puppy is ok after the surgery, we need to get Raja fixed but they wont do it until he's six months old. So we've got a few months to go!
Boys and their toys! Ahh..I wish it were warm to be outside, our boys are achin' and having super cabin fever! you remember how cold and windy it is here! urgh! maybe someday we'll move to warmer weather! :) i saw amber's blog that ya'll visited home. Do you miss it there? Thanks for sharing...and your puppy is super cute!
How fun! Your yard looks so green and NICE!
So what is all the fuss over Lilly, anyway??? What about the slide show???!!! I loved it and it made me cry, but I guess that's just because I'm the mom. Congratulations, Andrew and Erikee!!! What's with all the glasses in the pictures?? I'm not used to all those spectacles. And Andrew I love the pink shirt on you, even if you probably don't. And that Harper is a cutie patootie too!
Post a Comment