Monday, April 28, 2008

Travels

Andrew and I have been traveling a bit this month...

Portland, Oregon

Andrew has been working in Portland so I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity and go visit my family! It was so much fun to see them all. My sisters live just outside of Portland in Vancouver, WA and my parents and brother came down from Belfair to see us.


Atlanta, Georgia

And of course we couldn't miss Aubrey's wedding so the next weekend we went to Georgia.

Brent & Aubrey Pett - April 26, 2008


This was taken outside the Atlanta temple after Aubrey took out her endowments.
From left to right: Stephen (Brent's twin), Nora (Brent's Mom), Brent, Aubrey, Leslie, Andrew, & Erika

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of my house? I'm just saying. Sheesh.

Michael B said...

Nice tie Andrew... I am extremely jealous of the Portland Temple pics... Man, I love that place, just need to get there soon...