The truth is that yesterday on the news they forecast 1++ inches of snow. And well, let's just say that business was good for Kroger all day yesterday. And sure enough, that 1++ inch came. School is cancelled everywhere (meanwhile, Andrew & I are at work) despite the fact that the newspaper headline says "Snow Less Than Expected". People just aren't taking their chances around here. Safety first, is our motto.I'd like to say to my friends back in Utah, when you're driving in that 2 feet of snow, just remember, if you lived in Kentucky you'd be sipping hot cocoa in front of the fire right now. :)
7 comments:
I am so jealous that you guys got snow! It's still in the 60s here. Gotta love how people freak out about a tiny bit of snow, but then again when you see them try to drive in it- you start to understand!
Yeah, I gotta say, it sure looks like a huge blizzard. Glad you guys made it out alive.
Looks like fun! You are right, we received a good amount of snow last weekend and it was life as usual out here in Utah...
I see nothing wrong with shutting down the city for one inch of snow. Isn't that how everyone does it?
Wishing for snow in the Pacific Northwest.
Sorry guys... I love warm weather... love ATL... Can't wait to see you and hug you...
love dad...
That is so funny. I gotta say as I was walking/slipping along to my car this morning I was wishing this crazy white stuff wasn't everywhere.
hi erika! It's dave's wife; we just got your Christmas card so I thought that I would check out your blog! I'll make sure Dave gets on and says hello! Hope you have a great Christmas with your family! It was great to hear from you! Feel free to check out our blog at littlesugarbooger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment