Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas!

This Christmas was my first away from my family but luckily we did get to spend it with Andrew's family! It was fun to learn new traditions and see the different ways that other people celebrate. We had a wonderful time and were sad we had to leave so soon but we're learning to live with the constraints of being full time workers these days! :)

(And my mom did do a good job of making us feel remembered...we even got a stocking-in-a-box in the mail before we left for Georgia.)

This was probably the biggest Christmas tree I'd ever had for Christmas (my family can attest, my mom is kind of into the Christmas "plants"--don't ask...)

back: Andrew, Erika, Leslie (mom), Scott, Melissa (holding Abbey)
front: Brent and Aubrey

Brent and Aubrey -- ( April 26 is the big day for Brent & Aubrey!! Yea!!)

Scott and Andrew playing the Wii...and apparently Abbey (the dog) was smelling up the room at the time...:)

Aubrey got Andrew this shirt and although it's the BYU football team's new motto, it's soo true! We're both Fully Invested in the "Y" (we call the YMCA the "Y" also now so it can be a bit confusing :))

Melissa, Scott, Aubrey, Alan (dad), Erika, and Andrew

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! It is fun to see other family's traditions. I'm glad y'all had fun.

Betty Kay said...

Hey!! I was going to tell you how cute I thought your pink/red striped sweater was, but now that you're telling the whole world about Christmas Plants, just forget that I ever said that!! All that means anybody is that one year we had a live, small evergreen tree for Christmas. It did NOT go over well, so it was NEVER done again, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

You're mom has eliminated the Christmas plant and replaced it with the Christmas Shrub...you'll see next year.

RYAN

Kaytie Brown said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. That is so cute of your mom to send you a stocking. (Was there a huge squash in the stocking??) J/K MAN you must be rich!! :) LOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey You! Vanessa had a link to your blog so I took a look. How fun!!! You look so happy and like you are having alot of fun as a Sadie (married lady). I just got together with Jennifer Lowe and Jenny Place (and Beck) for lunch. We had a great time catching up but missed you and Vanessa...."my" little beehives. :) I'm on facebook. Are you? Love you tons, Amalea

Anonymous said...

We need an update on your lives!!! Where have you gone???