Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Zoo Lights

On Monday we got to go see the lights at the Cincinnati Zoo for free! (yea for free! :)) A couple of our friends have season passes to the zoo which entitles them to have a guest and free parking...so Andrew rode with one friend and I rode with the other so we didn't even have to drive. It was great! But it was a little chilly...

We were told that no personal photos were allowed in front of this tree so we made it quick! :)

Emily, Austin, and Jared (some of our buddies from our ward)

Austin, Julia, and Lina enjoying the characters at the zoo...

And this photo is for my mom who will definitely like to see the goats. This is how they keep warm! Even they were cold!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed. You and Andrew are always in the photos...how come you aren't in the middle of all those goats?!?

Kaytie Brown said...

How fun! I am SOOO incredibly impressed by your little Christmas candy plate. You are pretty much amazing. I remember when you made fudge and I'm pretty sure I ate the whole batch. LOVE YA!!

Anonymous said...

I expect to be in this blog as soon as possible!!!

Aubrey